Friday, May 3, 2013

Memory Lane...

I fell in love with Santa Barbara, CA in 1990. It was the first time I visited and I was with my older sister on her college tour of UCSB. To visit SB in the spring is a great way to begin a life-long love affair. The orange trees are just starting to bloom and the entire county smells of orange blossoms. The sky is clear and bright with sunshine (no summer marine layer haze yet). While the rest of the country is freezing cold and snowing, Santa Barbara remains in its mystical, summer land, state.
Santa Barbara is the pinnacle of perfection geographically for the United States. Don't let anybody tell you differently. An element of its nature is always present in the way Boxie is designed. Whether about color or texture, mood or purity, it is there.
Here are some pics I took from my latest trip.





No comments:

Post a Comment