Tuesday, May 7, 2013

We Love Pacific Athletic Club - Redwood Shores, CA!

We have been doing Boxie trunk shows at PAC CLUB in Redwood Shores now for over two years. In mid-April 2013, we did our most recent event and it was the best we have had to date. All the PAC ladies have been so supportive and awesome. Only one week had past before the AMAZING pro shop manager, Nico Scallan, emailed me for more! Here is her great email (thanks, Nico, for letting us post this!):
"Hi Tracy,

Thank you again for coming to PAC. I have had quite a few ladies come
in asking about the dolman shirt from the trunk show- they have seen
their friends in it and asked when you would be coming back! 
Let me know your thoughts!

In the meantime, I was hoping to order the white, small, dolman shirt I
was eyeing. If possible, would you send to me? Sadly enough, my wardrobe
NEEDS it :)

Thanks!
Nico

Nico Scallan
The Shop Manager - Pacific Sports Resort- Redwood Shores
200 Redwood Shores Parkway
Redwood City, CA 94065
p: 650-508-1205
f: 650-593-5826"

Thanks, Nico! We love you too :)
xo
Boxie
Our marketing postcard


One of the amazing PAC Club pools

No comments:

Post a Comment